Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baby Shower Gift

Here is a picture of a frame and card that I made as a gift for a baby shower.

Here is a close up on the card that I made to match the frame.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!, Nursery Necessities stamp set, wild wasabi cardstock, whisper white cardstock, blue bayou cardstock, blue bayou double stitched ribbon, wild wasabi ink, blue bayou ink, soft sky ink, dimensionals, and the coluzzle. (Supplies for the frame include the items mentioned above, as well as the large star punch, wild wasabi striped ribbon, a black journaler, and the dot stamp from pick a petal stamp set.)


1 comment:

Anthonette said...

I love the color combo on the card. I wish I had blue bayou ink and cardstock. I hate that the In-colors will go away when the next catalog comes out.