Thursday, January 12, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #17

I must admit this week's Freshly Made Sketch was a bit of a challenge for me. I wasn't quite sure what to do with the strips across the card, so I flipped the layout and made the strips into flags. All in all I like the end result. What do you think?

Here is the link to Freshly Made Sketches if you want to take a look at all the fabulous creations!



Stamps: SAB Elementary Elegance
Paper: Lucky Limeade #122926, Island Indigo #122923, Pool Party #122924,
Whisper White #100730, In Color Patterns DSP #122384
Ink: Pool Party #122938, Lucky Limeade #122935, Island Indigo #122937
Accessories: 1 1/4'' square punch #119865, Basic Rhinestones #119246


7 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful clean and simple looking card, the flags look great.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the clean look of this - and enjoyed getting a sneak peek of the new set :)

Unknown said...

This is just stunning!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #48 with a link back to your blog on 1-15-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Jen Mitchell said...

I think that flipped is good! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

I love the clean look, it is wonderful! So are the strips made into flags! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Sannes said...

A beautiful creation for sure! Thanks for playing along!

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks so much for the inspiration. Great card.