Friday, September 5, 2008

3x3 Card Box and Scallop Square Tutorial


Yesterday I sat down and decided to make a this cute little box. It holds 3x3 cards. If you look at the box top you will notice that there is a square scallop on it as well as on the 3x3 cards. I played with the scallop square punch for a while, and I discovered that if you punch 4 out you can create a larger scallop square that measures 2 3/4'' x 2 3/4'' . It is perfect for make cute 3x3 cards. Enjoy my video tutorial of how to make the large scallop square, and here is the instructions I used to make the box: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/3x3notecardbox/

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!, Old Olive cardstock, Real Red cardstock, Bashful Blue cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Bashful Blue ink, Real Red marker, Old Olive marker, Summer Picnic DSP, Scallop Square punch, 3/16'' Corner Rounder, birthday celebration stamp from Upsy Daisy stamp set, Tart and Tangy stamp set


1 comment:

Sam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I love the way you used to scallop square!!! I can't wait to get together in October - I wish it was sooner! HUGS!!!