Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just Jawing Circle Card

Here is another card I made with Just Jawing. I made the background by stamping "You Rock" on Going Gray randomly. I stamped the skull image twice on Whisper White. I cut out just the heart eyes on one, and then cut the entire image out of the other. Then I pressed the hearts into versamark and embossed with heat and stick powder. Next I added glitter to the hearts. I stamped the bow on pink passion paper with the versamark, then I used the heat and stick powder and glitter. Enjoy!

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!, Basic Black cardstock, Basic Gray cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Pink Passion cardstock, Basic Gray ink, Versamark, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter, Coluzzle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Just Jawing stamp set

1 comment:

barb mann said...

This card is TOO cute. I just got this set & can't wait to try something like this. Thanks so much for the inspiration!